RIDER MUST PROVIDE THE REQUIRED BIVOUAC ITEMS:
· 1 or 2-person three season or four season self-supportive tent with rain fly and ground foot print
· Sleeping bag - recommended 30 F degree
· Inflatable ground pad (Suggested R-5 value or higher)
· Inflatable pillow
· A minimum of TEN freeze dried meals enough for five days, two serving meals highly recommended instead of one serving. (each day must be one breakfast and one dinner; lunch will not be served) participant can bring more freeze-dried food at their discretion along with any other powdered beverages or snacks.
· Trail food enough for all five days of riding (example: energy power bars, jerky, trail mix etc.)
· Powdered energy drinks
· Jet Boil Stove or similar product (No open fires)
· Jet Boil Fuel Cannister
· Mess Kit items; camp coffee mug, Thermo flask or Naglene bottle, long handle spoon or spork designed for eating from freeze dried meal pouches. (No plates, bowls, pots or pans allowed)
· Toiletries, toilet paper, wet ones
· Mosquito repellant
· Enduro or motorcycle style jacket
· Spare camp clothing
· Camp shoes
· Camp bath towel and soap for shower
· Head lamp with extra batteries (there will be no generator at the bivouac areas)
· 2 pad locks
· Participants must purchase their own totes / One tote per a participant.
Please see link below for the only type type tote that will be excepted.
Riders can add to this list at their discretion but all items must fit in the required rider field box with the lid closed and locked for transport.